“I’ve enjoyed working with exceptional leaders helping them grow their companies and establish a culture for their employees that facilitates an efficient work environment. I like helping business owners understand the financial condition of their company and setting plans that increase cash flow for their company.”
Kevin is an investor, entrepreneur, and seasoned executive with over 30 years’ experience leading companies in the Upper Midwest. He’s leveraged his strong finance and accounting background in C-level positions to lead companies in the sports and media, RFID, SaaS, security, technology, call center and fulfillment industries. He is adept at helping business owners identify critical issues they need to address to facilitate and plan for the growth of their company.
Kevin is a strong collaborator which brings management teams together to solve problems.
- Started regional sports networks in the Upper Midwest that continue to operate profitability with significant audiences
- Turned around a software development company that had cumulative start-up losses of $2.5 million
- Turned around a $30 million call center and fulfillment company experiencing cash flow shortfalls and lack of leadership
- Help raise over $20 million for a technology company positioning company for aggressive growth
- Has served on various non-for-profit boards often in a chair capacity.
Contact Kevin Cattoor