“I’m the first call you should make when you have business issues keeping you awake at night. We’ll work together to navigate through negative financial performance and chart a way back to positive cash flow and profitability.”
Pat is a seasoned business executive with a strong track record of success working in a diversity of environments, including distribution, manufacturing, service and banking. He leads financial restructurings and excels in rapidly transitioning environments where cash insufficiency is the key issue that must be overcome.
- Served as COO of an $80mm electronics manufacturer emerging from Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Appointed as board member and CRO to oversee the operation of an internet company who had raised $120mm in the private markets.
- Named CFO to replace financial leadership where fraud had occurred for a regional manufacturing company.
- Restructured operations and managed creditor negotiations and informal workouts for numerous companies in the zone of insolvency.
- Served as CRO for entities operating in Chapter 11 and conducted 363 sales.
- Served as CRO and board member for an international manufacturing and distribution company with operating divisions in 5 countries, eliminating negative cash flow activities, achieving significant returns for stakeholders.
Focus Area – Business Turnaround
Insights from Pat – Watch a video interview about how best to prepare should an economic tsunami hit in 2021.
Contact Pat Brennan