Business leaders often talk about “best practices” — but it’s rare that they sit down and really explore how to make better business decisions that could propel their business forward. That’s why Platinum Group is offering a half-day Best Practices Conference, along with sponsor partners Fredrikson & Byron, P.A. and ACG Minnesota. The idea is to inform by example to deliver three outcomes: clarity where there is confusion, direction where there is indecision and confidence where there is doubt. Speakers include:
- Deluxe Corp. CEO Lee Schram on how he transformed a hurting business into an industry leader;
- Steinwall Inc. owner Maureen Steinwall on knowledge capture and sharing in a manufacturing environment;
- Minneapolis Federal Reserve’s RonWirtz on the state of our local economy;
- Real Avid owners Howard and Julie Tripp on how they’ve successfully grown a business and remained happily married for the last 30 years;
- Platinum Group’s Bill English on Platinum’s Top 10 best practices for business owners and leaders; and
- Communications strategist DaleKurschner on gaining media coverage you want, and managing the type you don’t.
- The event takes place on November 14, from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Fredrikson & Byron’s downtown Minneapolis office, 200 S. Sixth St., Suite 4000. Tickets are going fast and you can register by clicking here.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!